Whether your marine generator is a Westerbeke, Kohler, Onan, Northern Lights, etc. We can help!
Here are five signs that your generator is having issues:
- Your A/C works fine when you’re connected to shore power, but it stops working when you switch to generator power.
- Your A/C turns on but keeps cycling on and off.
- Your engine is running, but nothing that uses power is turning on.
- The items that use power are turning on, but they’re not running consistently; for example, lights might be humming/flickering.
- You’re observing the generator voltage fluctuating (going up and then down).
All these issues are signs that your generator needs service. Here at Broward Armature & Generator we can help no matter what brand of marine generator you have. Give us a call! 954-583-9888